Having been a Christian since 1984, Dave Alston noticed that many Christians who “did Church”, prayed and read their Bibles faithfully, still struggled with…
- Feelings of unworthiness
- Being unable to know God intimately as their Father
- Being helpless to overcome, destructive, addictive sins
- Misunderstanding the spiritual realm affecting them daily
- Knowing the true Holy Spirit of God; easily deceived instead
- Being trapped in cycles of inner pain, fear or sorrow for years
- Helpless to resist aggressive spiritual onslaughts on family
- Being confused what their lives are for or why they were born
- Not having a clue how to pursue and fulfil their destiny
After seeing amazing breakthroughs in his own life, Dave realised Jesus wanted him to share his discoveries with others—so he wrote the book “How to Unlock God’s BIG Plan For Your Life.” (It also made sense of why the Lord had sent him to Bible College to study theology and get his Cambridge Diploma of Religion).
With four children and a great wife, Dave has been married since 1987. Most of all he loves recommending Jesus to people—because it is true, Jesus really does have the power to save to the uttermost those that come to God through Him, whatever their life experiences.
Dave often leads worship at his local Methodist Church and desires to serve the Lord each day in the profound words of the Westminster Shorter Catechism…
“The chief end of man is to glorify God; and to enjoy Him forever”
Finally, we would love to hear from you if your work helps set people free and walk more closely with Jesus in wholeness, liberty and holiness. It may be that we could explore putting on a Christian Webinar together, or featuring one of your articles so more people get the resources they need to walk closely with God.
To sign off…
Serve God knowing that what you do will reverberate for ever… and counts for eternity.